« Back to News & Notices

Apply for Emergency Rent & Utility Help


Rental Assitance

If you are a renter who was financially impacted during the pandemic and are now behind on rent or utility payments, you may quilify for help with:

  • Past-due & future rent payments
  • Past-due utility & internet payments

Apply at nebraskarenthelp.org or by phone 1-844-429-6575 

What do I need to apply?

  • Driver's license or other government issued ID
  • Current, signed lease
  • notice of past due rent (If applicable)
  • Eviction notice (if applicable)
  • Landord's Contact Information
  • Recent utility bill (current or past due, if applicable)
  • Proof of household income (W-9, most recent tax return, unemployment benefits, social security income, child support, TANF, etc)